Social Housing Seminar 2023 Full Event
Everything you ever wanted to know about social housing is here in this recording of our 2023 Social Housing Seminar. With social housing under so much scrutiny right now getting it right is absolutely key.
Between them the speakers will give you the nuts and bolts of everything you need to know to decide whether social housing is the business model for you, the landlord.
- Sue Sims, discusses why consider social housing.
- Pinder Singh Dhaliwal, the MD of Falcon Insurance talks about the importance of instructing your broker correctly, so that you have the correct insurance policy in place. DSS tenants are not the same as leasing your house to a social housing provider.
- Karla Wade, discusses social housing from an investor viewpoint.
- Craig Beesley, speaks mortgages and social housing.
- Racine Thomas and Rebecca Parke from R & R Property Services Ltd, advise everyone how a reputable and ethical social housing provider works and how they support their clients.
- Adam Lawrence, discusses the future of social housing.
- Sue Sims, talks about how can you find social housing providers.
- Sue Sims and Adam Lawrence discuss due diligence.
By listening to all of these presentations you will walk away with the nuts and bolts to be able to do the same in your investment area.
£74.99 Exc. VAT